B&O Trail Association Inc. (BOTA) and Hendricks County Trail Development Association (HCTDA) create recreational trails. Our nonprofit volunteer organizations promote pollution-free transportation alternatives, improve the quality of life, enhance local communities, preserve a passage to our history, and provide opportunities for citizens to enjoy Indiana's natural environment.
Board of Directors - B&O Trail Association Inc.
- Dave Mace, Treasurer
- John Hale, Member-at-large
- Eileen Savoldi , Member-at-large
- Hall Virgil, Member-at-large
- Richard Vonnegut, Member-at-large
- Erm Weir, Member-at-large
- Beverly Katterhenry, Member-at-Large
Board of Directors - Hendricks County Trail Development, Inc.
- Linda Stansbury, Vice President
- Steve Blacketer, Treasurer
- DaleAnne Cantrell , Membership Chair
- Karen Humphreys, Member-at-large
- Dave Jackson, Member-at-large
- Arlene Smoot, Member-at-large
- Joseph Szentivanyi, Member-at-large
- Bob Zetty , Member-at-large
- Dave Sherrieb, Member-at-Large
- Robin Crumpacker, Member-at-Large